Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, May 9, 2013

New Fashion Bag :p

ohh noo!
I'm hedon ><
lol

This review come from Fascino's product!
It's a fashion bag :D


It has 3 different colour, there is beige, pink and green.
And if you are my true reader, you will know that i'm a pinky holic!
kk
then i bought a pink one :D

Here is the original picture!


When you pull the strap, it's will become long like this :D


The bag's height is 20cm, and it has 8cm for the width.
I like the key of the bag.


Like what you see, it's really unique model :D
This is the inside of the bag!


Honestly, i dont like the center of the bag (because for me, it just made 
increasingly narrow space in the bag). 

Which do you like from the bag?


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute bag! *A* The center is a bit unnecessary in my opinion, because of the size of the bag. It's cute regardless though~ c;

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeahh~ u rite >< But i like this bag..
    kkk~

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^