Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Favourite Perfume!

Annyeong!
kk

I think this is my first time to doing perfume review
kk
This is My Favourite Perfume until this day!
It's Etude House Petit Bijou Eau De Toillete

This is the Box

Front


Inside - Top
I Like The "Hug Me" words
Look so cute!
lol


Back


And this is the Bottle.
Really cute right?
kk
It's only 30ml



Why i love this perfume?
Because it's have baby's smell!
If you follow my review, you will know that i'm being crazy about baby's smell.
Actually i use this with Etude House Petit Bijou Baby Bubble Allover Spray as the couple.
It's really my mood booster.
When i got stress, i like to smell this perfume.
make me happy asap!
lol

So, do you have any favourite perfume too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^