Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Couple of My Favourite Perfume

Hey Dear~
Already read my previous post about perfume right?
Many people ask me to doing a review about the couple that i talk.
It's Etude House Petit Bijou Baby Bubble Allover Spray



I don't get any box when i bought this ><
I love this perfume because it's more soft than my favourite perfume.
Actually it can't be mention as perfume because it's only allover spray.
kk

The spray is multifunction.
Just like the name, Allover Spray.
We can use it for our body, clothes, shoes and also for our room!
Because i really love the baby smell, i finished this spray quickly.
I always use this everyday, for body, clothes and also my room
kkk

Actually I just hope that Etude house can have a perfume edition with the same fragrance,
so it will be more long lasting when I use it xD


2 comments:

  1. Shop Hudson's Bay for the latest in perfume, fragrances, eau de toilettes & more! Find Lady Gaga, Gucci, Dior & other top name brands. comprar perfumes

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^