Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Monday, April 15, 2013

Have a Natural Lips with Tony Moly Magic Liptint

Holla dear~!
I'm back with a new post xD
Actually i just think that i dont have any time for 
blogging because of my college assignment ><
But i'm ady finished my mid test now.
So i have so many review which i'll to review xp

Today my review come from Tony Moly's brand.
It's Tony Moly Berry Berry Magic Lip Tint


 Actually it has 3 variants like strawberry, green apple and grape.
The staff told me that strawberry has a natural colour because it just give pink colour.
Green apple for more red lips and purple for very red lips.
So I decide to bought the clear one (strawberry).



Here is the lip tint.
Really like a Gel!


As you can see, this is the different when i use it on my little finger.
 In the bottom pic, you can see that my little finger become pink.


And fyi, Geum Jandi aka Goo Hye Sun
use this liptint when filming the Boys Before Flower!


So everyone who want to have some colour lips are required to try this lip tint!
kk

So far i like this lip tint because it's long lasting.
It's still on my lips even i'm already eat.
But...
that i don't like is just one.
Because it's not simple to use.
We must use our finger to apply this even we don't know
is our finger was clean or not.
And then this lip tint make my finger sticky too ><
So, for the alternative you can use lip brush for apply this.

I hope my review can help you ~
Anyway..
Let's Join My Online Shop Giveaway!
kk

You Can check at
www.facebook.com/cryztal.onlineshop

Have a nice day dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^