Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Monday, December 24, 2012

Make your face glowy xD

Yey!
Back with new post in a holiday's time :D
Now i want to share about one of my favourite product.
It's come from VOV brand, called Showcase Ball on Check.
This showcase ball has 2 type, it's Bebe Pink for make your face look pink like a baby face.
I bought their other type, it's Bebe Light. It's really useful for make your dry skin look more glowy naturally.
Anyway, i put the Bebe Pink on my wishlist :p




And here is the ball :D
It's brown.


Anyway, i dont put my pic with the shimmer, because you can't see it on the picture.
The shimmer really natural, and not make your face look awkward.
Anyway, Merry Christmas for everyone who celebrating ^^
I use VOV Showcase Ball on Check, BUT it's really can't seen T^T



4 comments:

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^