Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Saturday, April 9, 2016

My Best Air Cushion Ever!

Holla Holla!
How are you my pretty readers??
I hope you guys have an awesome day <3

So today, I want to share my current cushion.
This is April Skin Magic Snow Cushion.
Woah I'm so speechless with this cushion because it's super awesome on me
First let's take a look at the packaging first.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
PACKAGING
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
April Skin comes with this simple packaging.
This is the other side.
Full of Korean Words ><
Inside
Look closer at the puff too
Super soft <3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
HOW IT WORKS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
And now, let's see how amazing this air cushion :p
This is my before after photo.
Could you notice the diferent?
yeah! my face looks more flawless after use April Skin!
And it covered my dark spot & also panda eyes clearly ;_;
April Skin I love you so much! lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
REVIEWS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
April Skin Magic Snow Cushion has SPF 50++, high covered and dewy finished.
My boyfriend said he like me to use this product because It was more glowy after a few hours but it didn't like my face is oily.
I can said this cushion is very moisture well.
It has a fair scent too.
Overall I love this cushion more than my previous one :p
Anyway, April Skin comes with 2 choices of color: #21 Light Beige and #22 Pink Beige.
Mine is Pink Beige for a natural colour.
I definitely recomended you this product, especially for anyone who has a dry skin like me.

So anyone interested to try this product too?
Thanks for reading! xoxo


16 comments:

  1. Wah lagi ngeboomng ini cushion. Tapi oke ga ya untuk oily skin? :(
    Mind to follow back?
    impiccha.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sbenernya tipe kulitku kering, tapi T-zone ku tuh oily parah.
      Selama pake ini sih hold nya oke2 aja, cuma kalau mau khusus ke oily 1 muka kayanya lebih enak pake laneige deh hehe

      Delete
  2. wahh cepet ya uptodatenya coba ini produk padahal masih anget banget ini di korea sana :D

    www.leeviahan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya, ini produk asik banget. Worth it lah menurut ku xD

      Delete
  3. Belinya dimana ka? Jd kepengen cobain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belinya dimana ka? Jd kepengen cobain

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah racun nih *liatisidompet

    fiqhiafix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. coveragenya okee tp natural bngt.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kyaaa banyak yang suka ya xD AKu juga suka.. masih otw review muahaha xD
    Tapi harganya itu loh.. Padahal etude house lmyn setara kualitasnya tp harga nya beda jauh :(

    Would you mind to stop by to my blog too? :)
    I followed you on GFC too anw. Mind to follow back? ^^

    VISIT MY BLOG❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha iya bener2 asik banget ya pkenya ;_;
      oh iya? sma etude yang mana?
      followed ya anyway ^^

      Delete
  8. Aih aih, ini bagus banget ya? Tadinya aku pingin nyobain, tapi takut milih shadenya hahaha... Apalagi katanya kan produk korea itu walaupun pilihan warnanya gelap, tetep aja bikin putih (atau greyish?)

    Kamu punya yang pink beige ya, mungkin nanti2 aku mau cobain deh warna yang sama XD BTW, kamu beli berapa and di mana?

    http://farrelandmerry.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iyaaa ini sih asik banget makenya ;_;
      waktu itu sih beli di shopee.. sekitar 250-300an klo gak salahh
      lupa deh x_x

      Delete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^