Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Thursday, February 18, 2016

Another Challenge to Make Over My Friend

Yeey!
So after super long time not to challenge myself after make over my sister and also my boy friend a long time ago, today I'll post about make over my friend :p
Actually I still not confident with my makeup skill, but glad that's my friend trust me to do that :p
Thank you Nana! 
And I can see any difference wit my makeup skill than before :p

So this is it!

Haha
She is to shy to look at camera ><
Anyway, I do her makeup and also her hair to give a dolly look.
This makeup look for our photoshoot, and this is her self camera with my art on :p



With Me and Sherly too

Anyway I hep Sherly to draw her eyebrow too :p
Looks

I forgot to took her after picture, so i just crop from her self camera :p

What do you think guys?


2 comments:

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^