Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to My Blog!
Cikey | 94line | BANA | WithJS |
Makeup Lover | Photography | Graphic Designer |
Love to Chat | Ulzzang Fashion

Followers

Labels

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tony Moly Prestige Super-Proof Eyeliner

Yeah! Another try to Tony Moly product.
Nowaday, I'm being addicted with some Tony Moly products.
Then when i passed on their store, BUY 1 GET 1 banner promotion catch my eyes.
So I come to the store.

Some product are nice and make me want to buy it.
But lucky me, I still can hold myself. LOL
and then my eyes going to the eyeliner.
Since my eyeliner was running out, finally I bought this.



Yeah~
This is Tony Moly Prestige Super-Proof Eyeliner.
Look at the packaging
Tony Moly really has a super simple packaging. But their simple packaging make this eyeliner look so luxurious. And this is really caught my eyes first.


This eyeliner bottle size is only arround 5 cm height.


What i like is the eyeliner has solid color which can dry easily.
But i'm not recomended you who took a long time for draw an eyeliner on your eyes.
why? because before you finish drawing, the eyeliner will dries ASAP.

Look at the brush. The eyeliner almost dry in there.



This is when i try to rub it with and without makeup remover.



When I rub, the eyeliner flake become too much and this is make
my eyes red everytime I remove the eyeliner.

The best of this eyeliner is long lasting!
This eyeline flake not falling into the eyes if you don't touch/rub it.

Tony Moly Prestige Super-Proof Eyeliner brush really thin, so it help you to draw wings beautifully.



3 comments:

  1. baru denger eyeliner ini *u* tapi kayanya ga mempan soalnya ak suka ucek-ucek mata lol XD
    thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mitchellina Metta haha iyaa.. klo suka ngucek2 not recomended deh ini eyeliner.. wkwk

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thx for the review!~
    wish the eyeliner was more water proof!
    check out my blog maybe?
    charrmyn.blogspot.com
    xxox Charmaine

    ReplyDelete

Hey ya! Don't forget to leave your comment here! ^_^